We are an independent and non-partisan network of Australians who voice, advocate for and advance the long term interests of regional Australia. Our vision is to create a connected and prosperous rural, remote and regional Australia.
Celebrating 28 years in 2024, the SEGRA Foundation hosts an annual event that aims to assist regional, rural and remote Australia to source and identify the techniques, skills and issues they need to address which will help achieve successful economic growth and development.
The Foundation aims to provide regional Australia with assistance and activities to:
- Raise the profile of regions as essential parts of Australia’s national outlook
- Empower regions to be responsible for their own economic destinies
- Identify ideas, regional issues and opportunities
- Influence policy by encouraging evidence based responses and supporting practice based research and projects
- Promote regional connectivity and collaboration
Thought Leaders Wanted!
If you possess specialist knowledge or lived experience and would be happy for us to call on you when the opportunity arises, please join our register of RRR Thought Leaders.