Mark your diaries for SEGRA 2019
SEGRA 2018 was by all accounts a great event!
Here is what some of the delegates said:
- SEGRA helps to identify trends and provide coping strategies for regions in the age of disruption
- I found the opportunity to hear some detailed information on the one topic really helpful. I found my session really thought-provoking and highly informative. I found myself making lots of notes about ideas and thoughts to take back to my workplace.
- Wonderful experience - really enjoyed it - especially suitable for professionals who want to bring about improvements and change and have limited access to think tanks and ideas exchange opportunities.
- It was a great opportunity to be exposed to ideas and reflect on how those ideas may be applied to my sector or work.
- It is a great conference, a great mix of delegates. SEGRA is a great forum to drive policy, programs and projects in rural, remote and regional Australia and not bogged down in political issues.
- The conference was one of the best I have ever been to. Excellent speakers, highly relevant material and a great networking opportunity.
- The SEGRA conference offers tried and tested formula, which I found highly workable for my circumstances.
Mark your diaries now for SEGRA 2019 which will bring delegates from across Australia to Barooga, NSW from 20-22 August 2019.