Conversation 16 Webinar, Preparing for Post COVID-19 Recovery - a Federal Perspective - A Conversation for Regional Australia about COVID-19
SEGRA has set up a series of webinars called “A Conversation for Regional Australia about COVID-19” as a forum for those who live, work and invest in regional, rural and remote Australia. The goal of the webinars is to enable regions to get a greater understanding of the issues and pool their ideas and initiatives to ride out the storm. Impacts will be felt across health, the broader economy, education, business, lifestyle and our social fabric.
In this webinar, we will be hearing from Sue Kilpatrick and Craig Perkins from Regional Development Australia Tasmania and Megan Dixon, RDA Orana, who will be talking to us about the impact of COVID-19 on their regions and what their top priorities are going forward.
Webinar 16 speakers:
- Kate Charters, Chair, SEGRA
- Robert Prestipino, Principal, Vital Places
- Sue Kilpatrick, Chair, Regional Development Australia Tasmania
- Craig Perkins, Chief Executive Officer, Regional Development Australia Tasmania
- Megan Dixon, Director of Regional Development, Regional Development Australia Orana
We will prepare a brief communique following each webinar. To read communique 16, please click here.
To watch the webinar, please click here.