Conversation 15 Webinar, Preparing for Post COVID-19 Recovery - A Conversation for Regional Australia about COVID-19
SEGRA has set up a series of webinars called “A Conversation for Regional Australia about COVID-19” as a forum for those who live, work and invest in regional, rural and remote Australia. The goal of the webinars is to enable regions to get a greater understanding of the issues and pool their ideas and initiatives to ride out the storm. Impacts will be felt across health, the broader economy, education, business, lifestyle and our social fabric.
In this webinar, we will be hearing from Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chief Executive Officer Todd Rohl, Peter Homan, Chief Executive Officer of Southern Queensland Country Tourism and Cr Paul Antonio, Mayor of Toowoomba Regional Council, who will be talking about Southern Queensland’s preparations for the post COVID-19 recovery.
Webinar 15 speakers:
- Kate Charters, Chair, SEGRA
- Robert Prestipino, Principal, Vital Places
- Todd Rohl, Chief Executive Officer, Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Peter Homan, Chief Executive Officer, Southern Queensland Country Tourism
- Cr Paul Antonio, Mayor, Toowoomba Regional Council
We will prepare a brief communique following each webinar. To read communique 15, please click here.
To watch the webinar, please click here.